We stock a large amount of string and can cater for any stringing requirements. Our expert stringers have experience at stinging at many county and major tournaments including the Badminton All England.
We can now offer our professional badminton, squash or tennis restringing service to our on-line customers!
It now couldn’t be easier to get your racket restrung professionally! Follow our 8 point step by step guide:
- Simply use the category menu displayed at the top of the website to select what make and type of string you want.
- Then from the list provided choose the exact string you want.
- Click on the ‘buy’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase.
- Once you have completed the transaction, box up the racket in a strong box and pack the box with plastic packaging to cushion the racket.
- Take a note of the order number you will have received on your email receipt and write it on the box above the following address:
Order Number: ##########-####
Professional Restringing Service,
Maurice Robinson Sports,
4 York Road,
- Take the racket to your local post office, we recommend you post your racket via some form of recorded delivery and insure the item to its correct value.
- When we receive the racket we will professionally restring it with the string you have selected and send it back to you!
Before ordering make sure you have read our checklist below:
- Search the frame for any slight cracks. If the frame is cracked then we cannot restring the racket.
- As standard, we restring all the rackets we receive the recommended tension for that racket. If you want the racket strung at a tighter or a looser tension, please write your requirements down on a piece of paper and pack it with the racket.
- Make sure you have read through our terms and conditions for restringing.
- Make sure you do not need your racket straight away. We have a fast turn around on restrings (within two working days). However the postal services are beyond our control and we advise it will take a week for you to get your racket returned to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if my strings break? Eventually all strings will break, it is just a matter of time. Depending on how often you play you will break your strings – it is the wear and tear of the game.
- How often should I get my racket restrung? All depends on the player, a county or team player should know when their racket needs restringing. However a general rule for social or club players is to get their racket restrung in a season the same amount of times per week they play. So for example if you play 3 times a week, you should get your racket restrung about 3 times a season. Better players will probably need their racket restrung more often.